Saturday, September 11, 2010

be band to the rescue

In a continuing effort to accommodate my expanding belly, I purchased a Be Band at Target. (I also raided Meghan P-H's maternity clothing bins. I don't need maternity clothes just yet, but it's good to have a huge pile of options. Again, Meghan is my angel.)

Back to the Be Band. For those who haven't encountered one, it's a spandex band that you can wear over the top of your pants. It holds your pants up, and disguises that they are unbuttoned. Brilliant. Brad thinks they should be marketed to EVERYONE, as he often wants to sit at work with his pants unbuttoned. Good information.

It made a world of difference. I can now sit on the couch in my jeans and let it all hang out. Ahhh.

In other news, I cut my hair to above my shoulders and dyed it brown. (Well, I didn't do it, my stylist did it. Must teach tater about honesty.) It was time for a change. I am not feeling particularly photogenic these days. (Have I mentioned the disaster zone that used to be my face? It's like I'm 14 again. But without the awesome asymmetric haircut to distract folks.) Anyhoo, when I finally get around to taking a belly picture, you'll see the new hair. Brad likes it. You should too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment