Sunday, October 31, 2010

bonus time!

Two posts in one night! Could you ask for more? And this one has belly shots, which, let's be honest, is way more exciting than my thoughts on childcare options. I aim to please.

For those who aren't counting the weeks (days, hours) quite as meticulously as Brad and I are, we hit 20 weeks yesterday. Halfway there! Thrilling! Terrifying! So similar to Halloween! Speaking of Halloween, today is our one-year anniversary. A weekend of milestones and candy.

It's been four weeks since we took the first set of belly shots. To be honest, I feel WAY bigger than I look. Unfortunately, my clothes agree with me. I should show my clothes these pictures. The happiest time of my day is when I get home, strip out of my normal clothes and put on yoga pants and Brad's ridiculously large Vanderbilt sweatshirt. Comfort is awesome.

Ready for the pictures? Voila!



I think the change is most noticeable in this shot. Way bigger, right? But wait . . .



From the side, it just looks like the area below my belly button has rounded out. What gives, stomach? Perhaps you are camera-shy from the side. Anyhoo.

I'll put up another set at 24-weeks. I'm expecting big things between now and then. Hopefully big enough that I can cover the belly from here on out. I'm not against showing a little skin, and I love seeing the changes, but belly shots are a little weird. All the more so when nothing is left to the imagination. But I promise, if the belly button pops out, I'll take a picture of it. Because that pregnancy phenomenon fascinates me.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about showing skin...if you look at mine on facebook all my shots were clothed! You look great and I hope you are feeling good!!!

    ReplyDelete