Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Epilogue: it actually worked

So, my post last night was admittedly on the negative side. Here's a dose of positive to start off the day: it worked!

I drank water like a good little fish yesterday. Gulped it down. And when I went to bed, my arm was noticeably less painful. Then I slept through the night! Seven hours of uninterrupted blissful slumber! I feel like a completely different person.

My back and chest aren't tight this morning. My arm feels 90% better. And I walked to work (with Brad) at a normal pace. Even took the stairs when I got to the station! Hallelujah.

Sleep + water = awesome.

In other news, my belly is crooked this morning. The right side is pooching out more than the left. It makes me laugh.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Robin! I wonder if Tater moved over to your right side to get out of the way of your water-filled stomach on the left :-)

    ReplyDelete